Are you driven by the passion to make a difference? Impact Force, a Ukrainian NGO, is looking to hire a Project Coordinator to join our mission. We specialize in projects that foster social behavior change, supporting a more sustainable, inclusive, and equitable economic recovery in Ukraine.
Our efforts align with the principles of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, focusing on creating a Healthy & Purpose-Driven Society, Sustainable and Impact Economy, and Strong Governance and Collaboration.
By joining Impact Force, you’ll be playing a vital role in empowering the next generation of Ukrainian change-makers, working closely with individuals, businesses, communities, and government.
Are you ready to be part of this transformative journey?
Apply now to lead the way in fundraising and partnership at Impact Force. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the letter — Project Coordinator.
About the job
Do you enjoy thinking strategically, generating ideas, and leading impactful programs? You’re the person we are looking for! Impact Force is a nonprofit working on social and mental behavior change projects with lasting impact. Our team members operate from Ukraine, Germany, Spain and Thailand. We are growing rapidly and need an enthusiastic, experienced, digitally aware applicant to join our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about the nonprofit sector, all things technology, is a creative problem-solver with a proven track record of leading successful mental health and biodiversity related projects.
● Project planning and management: Developing and managing project plans, timelines, and budgets to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet project goals.
● Team coordination and management: Coordinating project team members and partners, to ensure everyone is aligned and working towards the same goals.
● Monitoring and evaluation: Monitoring project progress and evaluating project outcomes to ensure the project is meeting its goals and making a positive impact.
● Reporting and communication: Preparing regular progress reports for project stakeholders, including funders, board members, and other key stakeholders, and communicating project updates and successes to external stakeholders.
● Risk management: Identifying and managing project risks, including financial, operational, and reputational risks, to ensure the project is successful.
● Grant writing and fundraising: Researching and writing grant proposals to secure funding for the project, and working with the nonprofit’s fundraising team to identify and secure other sources of funding.
● Resource allocation: Allocating resources, including funding, staff, and volunteers, to ensure the project has the resources it needs to be successful.
● Partnership development: Developing and maintaining relationships with partners, including other nonprofits, government agencies, and other stakeholders, to ensure the project is successful and has a broad impact.
● Experience working on programs related to mental health and biodiversity.
● Experience working in multinational organizations or foundations, or nonprofit.
● Experience in project management, preferably in a nonprofit setting.
● Deep knowledge of sectors such as human development, philanthropy and fundraising,
government and public policy, technology and innovation.
● Work effectively in fast paces, deadline driven environments both as a team member and
individually with minimum supervision.
● Ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others. Must be flexible and demonstrate
strong judgment and decision-making skills.
● Ability to understand complex issues and data, summarize them and articulate them in simple,
● Ability to work within international teams across different geographies.
● Native or bilingual proficiency in English and Ukrainian for both written and spoken skills.
● Maintain highest personal levels of ethical conduct, confidentiality and integrity.
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
● Proficiency in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office and project management software.
Proven track record of success in grant writing and management.
Existing network of international financial organizations and foundations, government institutions, regulatory and academic stakeholders in Ukraine and European Union.
Experience performing extensive research to ensure your content is backed by facts and figures, and that your copy is robust and meaningful.
What we offer:
Flexible working hours.
An inclusive and equal working environment.